Citibank Chicago Chinatown branch is hosting a free networking event for Chinatown Chamber members/friends/family and direct referrals.
The event will be on Thursday January 17th from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM at House of Fortune located at 2407 S. Wentworth Ave. Chicago, IL 60616.
Please RSVP by Monday January 14th with Ina Chen by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax (312)267-0973, or by phone: (312)225-3767.
Chanel Fashion Boutiques is looking for qualified Fashion Advisor.
Title: Fashion Advisor (Retail Sales)
Department/Division: Chanel Fashion Boutiques
Location: Chicago, IL
Hours of Work: Full-time
A Fashion Advisor (FA) is a brand ambassador, acting as the liaison between client and brand. They represent the House and provide the Ultimate Luxury Experience from welcome to close, always being conscious of client service. FAs are to be knowledgeable in all product categories in order to answer client questions and guide them in their selections.
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service at all times
- Be “floor-ready” when working to best represent the House of Chanel
- Provide clients with prompt, professional, warm, and courteous service
- Assist boutique management with all client service functions as needed
- Achieve assigned sales and productivity goals; work with managers to enhance and develop business
- Process all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain consistent follow-up with clients regarding the status of their repairs
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all systems as they relate to customer service (POS and fashion intranet)
- Answer client questions relating to product and billing on a daily basis. Tools include product books, fashion intranet, and managers.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures; proactively work with management to continually understand and embrace our operational foundation
- Be an actively contributing team member; communicate effectively and look to collaborate to foster a strong team environment
- Minimum of 3 years luxury fashion selling experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite a must
- Experience and proven success in client service in a luxury environment needed
- Standing and lifting up to 20 pounds required
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours and adjust to changing schedules a must
- Strong organization, communication and follow-up skills are essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
If interested, please contact Anthony Parker at Anthony.Parker@chanelusa.com with your resume, Interview will be conducted from Dec 14-18th.
Join us (Asian Professional Network, Lincoln Park Young Professionals & Northwestern University Asian Alumni, Nihao Magazine, & Chicago Chinatown Chamber of Commerce) on Thursday, December 13, 2012 for an evening of networking at Bijan’s Bistro from 6:30-9:00pm. This is a networking event and registration is required.
Upon entering, each guests will be given a name tag to wear which allows for an easy and immediate introduction. In addition, gift bags will be given to each registered member and registered guest.
Bijan’s Bistro has generously offered APN members & guests to indulged in their food buffet for $35 which normally cost over $100.
Public Building Commission is currently looking for construction workers for the Construction of Ping Tom Park Field House.
There will be a open application on:
Monday, December 3, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Thursday, December 6, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Location: 1700 S. Wentworth Ave.
For more information, please contact the Public Building Commission at (312) 744-3090.